So, I 100% forgot to take pictures of the process of making this apple butter, but y’all bitches kept asking about it so I MADE SOME EVEN THOUGH IT’S SUPER CHEAP ARE YOU HAPPY NOW.
I mean it’s not like it was difficult but I still had to peel apples. All three of them. Most recipes call for at least 3 lbs but I only had 3 apples and now I can’t find the original recipe I used, so hopefully I remember everything!
For real though guys, apple butter is good but it’s not good enough for me to do this again because it’s not super expensive or anything. I have a growing list of things that it’s not worth the trouble to make at home, and this is going on. It wasn’t even difficult, but it’s not better than what I can get elsewhere.
I mean, it tastes great on a toasted English muffin with some butter, don’t get me wrong.
See look? I approved it. So feel free to make this if you are so inclined.
Idk Why Ur All Obsessed With Apple Butter
Seriously and the first person to ask for pumpkin butter is getting shunned
- Apples. I used 3 of ‘em. Go from there.
- ½ cup of brown sugar, packed. Add more if ur using more apples, lol
- About 1 tsp of cinnamon, yo
- ½ tsp of nutmeg, which I had fresh because my mommy loves me
- A pinch of salt
- The recipe I used called for cloves, but I don’t like those so I didn’t have any.
- Peel and dice ur apples. Make ur life easy and get an apple slicer from walmart, they’re like $4.
- Dump apples in crock pot.
- Dump in everything else.
- Stir it all up.
- Leave on low for 10 hours or so. I split mine up between 2 days cause I got shit to do man.
- Dump the appley mixture into a blender, and blend until, it’s smooth. Or use a hand-mixer, or a potato masher, I don’t CARE.
- Seriously pour it into a jar, you guys couldn’t have figured this out yourselves?
- Keep until it starts looking weird, or growing things. If u can eat it before then, congrats.